From Open Energy Information

Property Name CertThreshold
Property Type Text
Description Used by the RAPID toolkit state level permitting forms.

Pages using the property "CertThreshold"

Showing 18 pages using this property.

View (previous 25 | next 25) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)

RAPID/Hydropower/Alaska/Power Plant +Any public utility before commencing with utility operations or receiving compensation for providing services to customers.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Alaska/Transmission +The [[Federal Energy Regulatory Commission]] (FERC) has jurisdiction over the primary transmission lines for most hydroelectric projects. However, a public utility may need to obtain a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the [[Regulatory Commission of Alaska]] before the construction or operation of a transmission line extension projects located outside of a FERC license boundary.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/California/Transmission +Any proposed hydropower project for the construction of a transmission line of 200 kV or more.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Colorado/Power Plant +Any public utility before constructing or operating a transmission line extension project, interconnected group net-metered hydroelectric power systems, and conduit projects less than five megawatts may need to obtain a CPCN. [[Colorado - C.R.S. 40-5-101 et seq., Utilities-New Construction – Extension]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Colorado/Transmission +Public utilities before construction and extension of transmission facilities in the state.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Illinois/Transmission +A public utility (developer) constructing any new plant, equipment, property, or facility. [[Illinois Public Utilities Act (220 I.L.C.S §§ 5 et seq.)|220 I.L.C.S § 5/8-406]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Indiana/Transmission +If the developer is a "new electric transmission owner" it must receive authority from the [[Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission]] to operate as a public utility when constructing new transmission lines.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Iowa/Transmission +A "person [must] not construct, erect, maintain, or operate a transmission line, wire or cable" without first obtaining a Franchise from the [[Iowa Utilities Board]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Minnesota/Transmission +A person constructing any high-voltage transmission line with a capacity of 200 kV or more and longer than 1,500 feet, or greater than 10 miles of its length is located in the State of Minnesota.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Mississippi/Transmission +To “construct, acquire, extend, or operate equipment” manufacturing, generating, transmitting, or distributing electricity for public sale. [[Mississippi – Miss. Code Ann. §§ 77-3-14 et seq., Certificates of public convenience and necessity required for construction of electrical generating and transmitting facilities|Miss. Code Ann. § 77-3-14(1)]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Missouri/Transmission +An electrical corporation constructing an electric plant. [[Missouri – Mo. Rev. Stat. §§ 393.010 et seq., Gas, Electric, Water, Heating and Sewer Companies|Mo. Rev. Stat. § 393.170.1]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/New York/Power Plant +Electric corporations before beginning construction of an electric plant.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/North Dakota/Transmission +Before constructing transmission lines with a capacity of 115 kV or greater and is longer than one mile. [[North Dakota – N.D. Century Code §§ 49-03 et seq., Electric Utility Franchise|N.D.C.C. § 49-03-01(2)]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Ohio/Transmission +Before construction of a "major utility facility," including electric transmission lines and associated facilities with a design capacity of 125 kV or more. [[Ohio – Ohio Rev. Code §§ 4906.01 et seq., Power Siting|Ohio Rev. Code. § 4906.01]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Tennessee/Transmission +A person, public utility, or corporation, operating, constructing, or extending a transmission line. [[Tennessee – Tenn. Code Ann. §65-4-201 et seq., Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity|Tenn. Code Ann. §65-4-201(a)]].  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Vermont/Power Plant +A developer before beginning construction of transmission line extension projects, outside of FERC's jurisdiction, interconnected group net-metered hydroelectric power systems, and project's that sell retail electricity within Vermont may need to obtain a CPG.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Vermont/Transmission +Before construction or operation of transmission line extension projects, or a group net-metered hydroelectric power system interconnections.  +
RAPID/Hydropower/Wisconsin/Transmission +Before constructing transmission lines with a capacity greater than 100 kV.  +