Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
(Redirected from PNNL)
Researchers at PNNL, a multi-program laboratory stewarded by the DOE Office of Science, perform work for DOE and other government agencies, collaborate with universities and industry, and leverage research funding to maximize results.
- Strengthening U.S. scientific foundations for innovation
- Increasing U.S. energy capacity and reducing dependence on imported oil
- Preventing and countering terrorism and the proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Reducing the environmental effects of human activities and creating sustainable systems.
PNNL currently employs more than 4,500 staff members and in fiscal year 2009 conducted research approaching $1 billion. 
Resources Added to OpenEI
Add a Program or Tool
- About PNNL Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "pnnl" defined multiple times with different content