OpenEI:Projects/Geographic Pages/California: Energy Resources
From Open Energy Information
California is a state in the United States of America.
To date, it has received $226,093,000 from the Department of Energy's State Energy Program.
- 1 Related Information
- 1.1 Registered Energy Research Institutions in California
- 1.2 Registered Networking Organizations in California
- 1.3 Registered Policy Organizations in California
- 1.4 Registered Energy Companies in California
- 1.5 Registered Financial Organizations in California
- 1.6 Energy Incentives for California
- 1.7 Energy Generation Facilities in California
- 1.8 Utility Companies in California
- 2 References