Missouri Department of Conservation
To protect and manage the fish, forest, and wildlife resources of the state; to facilitate and provide opportunity for all citizens to use, enjoy, and learn about these resources.
- Excellent public service is essential—we work to deliver more than is expected.
- All citizens are important—we respect their opinions and value their trust.
- Missourians are partners to achieve conservation success—we communicate openly and look for ways to make it easier to partner.
- Fairness, objectivity, sound science, integrity, accountability, and transparency guide our actions.
- Employees are the Department's most important asset—we all work to advance conservation by being results driven, working as a team, serving as ambassadors for conservation, and living out the conservation ethic through our actions.
A future with healthy fish, forests, and wildlife where all people appreciate nature.
OUR CONSERVATION PRIORITIES
The conservation mission and vision are achieved by: sustaining and improving fish, forest, and wildlife resources; connecting citizens to fish, forest, and wildlife resources; increasing citizen access to fish, forest, and wildlife resources; and enhancing operational excellence and superior customer service.
- David Thorne
- (573) 751-4115