< MHK ISDB
The µAURAL is an underwater acoustic recording device for any application (marine mammal monitoring, ice cracking, boats, etc.) that requires continuous underwater sound recording. Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery pack that provides up to 300 hours of autonomy by charge. Uses an HTI-96-MIN hydrophone. Programmable recording mode. Magnetic switch to activate.
- Sound Pressure Level (Sound Pressure)
- Presence (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Identification)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
Frequency Response: 2 Hz to 30 kHz
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.multi-electronique.com/uaural.html
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations