MHK ISDB/Instruments/icListen LF Smart Hydrophone
< MHK ISDB
icListen LF Smart Hydrophone
The icListen LF is ultra-low noise and is mostly used for earthquake and tsunami monitoring but is suitable for low power deep-water projects. Frequency range 1 Hz to 1.6 kHz. Comes with calibration documentation.
- Sound Pressure Level (Sound Pressure)
- Presence (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Identification)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 1.6 kHz
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://oceansonics.com/iclisten-smart-hydrophones/
Product Software Page: http://oceansonics.com/lucy-software/
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
Lucy Hydrophone Software also available.