MHK ISDB/Instruments/RTsys EA-SDA1000 Acoustic Recorder
< MHK ISDB
RTsys EA-SDA1000 Acoustic Recorder
600 mW low power mode to 2 W broadband mode.
The EA-SDA1000 is a broadband and long-term autonomous hydrophone receiver. Features 4 channels that can accept standard passive or preamplified broadband (3 Hz to 500 kHz) hydrophones. Additional sensors are integrated for environmental monitoring.
- Pressure (Water)
- Salinity (Water)
- Temperature (Water)
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Sound Pressure Level (Sound Pressure)
- Presence (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Identification)
Acoustic Channels: Accept fequency range: 3 Hz to 500 Hz
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.rtsys.eu/en/civil/acoustic-recorder
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations