MHK ISDB/Instruments/Microstrain 3DM-GX4-45
< MHK ISDB
The 3DM-GX4-45™ is the latest generation of LORD MicroStrain® award winning inertial sensing technology. It is the smallest, lightest, best performing GPS aided Inertial Navigation System (GPS/INS) in its class. MEMS based sesnor, with triaxial accelerometer, triaxial gyroscope, triaxial magnetometer, temperature sensors, pressure altimeter, and GNSS receiver (equires external GNSS antenna). Includes Extended Kalman filter to generation compensation on sensor outputs, as well as integrated velocity and motion measurements. This is the complete Position, velocity, and Altitude (PVA) solution.
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Position (Translation)
- 3-Axis Velocity (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Position (Rotation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- Heading (Orientation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Temperature (Internal Environment)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.microstrain.com/inertial/3dm-gx4-45
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations