MHK ISDB/Instruments/Icom MXA-5000 Dual Channel AIS Receiver
< MHK ISDB
Icom MXA-5000 Dual Channel AIS Receiver
Input for GPS
The MXA-5000 receives both Ch. 87B (161.975MHz) and Ch. 88B (162.025MHz) simultaneously, and received both Class A and Class B AIS Data. Data outputs in RS-422 for connection with marine radar or GPS chart plotter and RS-232 for PC connection.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/marine/ais/mxa5000/default.aspx
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations