MHK ISDB/Instruments/Icom MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder
< MHK ISDB
Icom MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder
Input for GPS
The MA-500TR is a Class B AIS transponder for Non-SOLAS vessels such as pleasure craft, work-boat and small vessels. The MA-500TR receives dual AIS channels (Ch. 87B and Ch. 88B) simultaneously and receives both Class A and Class B AIS information. Comes with MXG-5000S GPS receiver, a 12 channel parallel GPS receiver with SBAS function.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/marine/ais/ma500tr/default.aspx
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations