MHK ISDB/Instruments/COMAR SLR 200N dual channel Ethernet AIS Receiver
< MHK ISDB
COMAR SLR 200N dual channel Ethernet AIS Receiver
The SLR 200N is a dual channel IP addressable Ethernet AIS Receiver, designed specifically for the larger vessel or for shore side monitoring. It enables boats sailing in busy shipping lanes or shore side monitoring stations to receive AIS ( Automatic Identification System ) information being transmitted from Class A and Class B transponders.
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
Receiver Freq: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz
Sensitivity < -112 dBm
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.comarsystems.com/slr_200n_and_200ng.html
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations