MHK ISDB/Instruments/AMEC TB560 Portable AIS
< MHK ISDB
AMEC TB560 Portable AIS
The AMEC AIS Tracking Beacon (TB560) is a simplified “AIS Class B” device that offers efficient and cost effective vessel tracking solution. With this device installed onboard, the port authorities and or vessel owners can locate, identify, and/or monitor vessels within the AIS VHF transmission range.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.alltekmarine.com/products_detail.php?bgid=18&gid=51
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
The device is activated when it´s mounted into a dedicated bracket. The unit’s temper proof feature intelligently prevents unauthorized transferring between vessels. TB560 uses rechargeable battery and can operate up to five (5) working days. The device has built-in VHF and GPS antennas and can transmit SRM in case of emergency.