Green Economy: Developing Country Success Stories
"The economic analysis in the Green Economy Report builds in part on the encouraging signs and results of many initiatives around the world. A number of these come from developing countries, including emerging economies, and illustrate a positive benefit stream from specific green investments and policies, that if scaled up and integrated into a comprehensive strategy, could offer an alternative development pathway, one that is pro-growth, projobs and pro-poor.
- Renewable Energy in China
- Feed-in tariffs in Kenya
- Organic Agriculture in Uganda
- Sustainable Urban Planning in Brazil
- Rural Ecological Infrastructure in India
- Forest Management in Nepal
- Ecosystem Services in Ecuador
- Solar Energy in Tunisia"