Fast Out of the Gate: How Developing Asian Countries can Prepare to Access International Green Growth Financing - Volume I
When to Use This Tool
While building a low emission strategy for your country's transportation system, this tool is most useful during these key phases of the process:
- Prioritize & Plan - Evaluating proposed transport scenarios and choosing next steps
- Implement & Monitor - Launching low-carbon transport systems and measuring their impact
Learn more about the key actions you need to take to build a successful LEDS.
How to Use This Tool
This tool is most helpful when using these strategies:
- Avoid - Cut the need for travel
- Shift - Change to low-carbon modes
- Improve - Enhance infrastructure & policies
Learn more about the avoid, shift, improve framework for limiting air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.