Event:Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum 2012 (CREF)
From Open Energy Information
Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum 2012 (CREF): on 2012/10/15
"In what many regard as a watershed year for Caribbean renewables, topics to be covered at CREF 2012 will include:
- Project Bankability - the view from the capital-providers
- Utilities & Distributed Generation: A wedding or a future apart?
- Puerto Rico - update and investment opportunities
- Regional Interconnection: practical, politicial, financial perspectives
- The Technological Landscape: what's new, what works, what are the costs?
- Case-study: The Atlantic Canada RE Experience - lessons learned and applications in the Caribbean
- Caribbean Buildings: Combining RE with EE; opportunities for investment
- Regional Project/RFP/Investment Opportunity Update"
|Name||Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum 2012 (CREF)|
|Location|| San Juan, Puerto Rico