Equitable Access: Remote and Rural Communities ‘Transport Needs’
When to Use This Tool
While building a low emission strategy for your country's transportation system, this tool is most useful during these key phases of the process:
- Create Baseline - Developing a business-as-usual scenario
- Develop Alternatives - Building and assessing alternative scenarios
- Implement & Monitor - Launching low-carbon transport systems and measuring their impact
Learn more about the key actions you need to take to build a successful LEDS.
How to Use This Tool
This tool is most helpful when using these strategies:
- Avoid - Cut the need for travel
- Shift - Change to low-carbon modes
- Improve - Enhance infrastructure & policies
Learn more about the avoid, shift, improve framework for limiting air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.