ECOWAS Clean Energy Gateway-Organizations and Networks
From Open Energy Information
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Clean Energy Gateway
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Registered Technical and Research Organizations
- Climate Eval
- "The website promotes active debate on areas relevant to evaluation of climate change and development evaluation by bringing relevant topics to a peer to peer discussion forum."
- Coordinated Low Emissions Assistance Network (CLEAN)
- CLEAN aims to improve communication and coordination by bringing together national and international organizations that are assisting developing countries with preparation and implementation of low greenhouse gas emission plans and strategies. This includes support for technology needs assessments, for low carbon and clean energy development plans, and for technology roadmaps and deployment programs.
- Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (REN21)
- REN21 convenes international multistakeholder leaders with the aim of enabling a rapid global transition to renewable energy. REN21 promotes renewable energy to meet the needs of both industrialized and developing countries that are driven by climate change, energy security, development and poverty alleviation.
- NCPV International PV Communications Hotline
- The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) PV Research program maintains an international communications system called the NCPV Hotline to increase knowledge and awareness of PV industry and research happenings. Hotline participants receive important news items via email related to PV activities around the world. The contents have been relatively uncensored, because we depend on the good judgment of the contributors to separate fact from rumor.