Avista Utilities - Commercial Lighting Energy Efficiency Program (Idaho)
Last modified on May 24, 2011.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Avista Utilities - Commercial Lighting Energy Efficiency Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Lighting, Lighting Controls/Sensors|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount|| Varies based on technology; between 3 - 460 per fixture
|Equipment Requirements|| Eligibility for lighting products not listed in the Commercial Lighting Table must be handled on a site-specific basis.
|Program Administrator||Avista Utilities|
Avista Utilities' Commercial Lighting Program provides incentives for lighting upgrades. Incentive amounts vary; some common lighting upgrades eligible for incentives through the program include:
- T12 fluorescents to T8 fluorescents
- High bay HID lighting to T5 fluorescents
- High bay HID lighting to pulse-start metal halide lighting
- Incandescent to compact fluorescents or cold cathode fluorescents
- Incandescent exit signs to LED exit signs
- Installation of occupancy sensors
- Installation of individually controlled daylighting ballasts
Interested customers should see the program website for details and contact information. Incentive amounts, Terms and Conditions of the program, and the Commercial Lighting Incentive Agreement, are located on the program website.
|Contact Name||Catherine Bryan|
|Department|| Avista Utilities
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.