A Review of HOV Lane Performance and Policy Options in the United States - Final Report
When to Use This Tool
While building a low emission strategy for your country's transportation system, this tool is most useful during these key phases of the process:
- Evaluate System - Assessing the current transportation situation
- Assess Opportunities - Identifying opportunities for low-carbon transport
- Develop Alternatives - Building and assessing alternative scenarios
Learn more about the key actions you need to take to build a successful LEDS.
How to Use This Tool
This tool is most helpful when using these strategies:
- Avoid - Cut the need for travel
- Shift - Change to low-carbon modes
- Improve - Enhance infrastructure & policies
Learn more about the avoid, shift, improve framework for limiting air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.