Difference between revisions of "Scottish Scientist"
From Open Energy Information
(Created page with "<i>Independent Scientific Adviser for Scotland</i> '''[https://scottishscientist.wordpress.com/ 100% Renewable Energy Blog]''' * [https://scottishscientist.wordpress.com/2017...")
Latest revision as of 08:16, 13 July 2019
Independent Scientific Adviser for Scotland
- Wind, solar, storage and back-up system designer
- Double Tidal Lagoon Baseload Scheme
- Off-Shore Electricity from Wind, Solar and Hydrogen Power
- World’s biggest-ever pumped-storage hydro-scheme, for Scotland?
- Search for sites to build new pumped-storage hydroelectricity schemes
- Glasa Morie Glass Pumped-Storage Hydro Scheme
- Let’s supersize × 1000 the tiny Glasa hydro scheme!
- Modelling of wind and pumped-storage power
- Scotland Electricity Generation – my plan for 2020
- South America – GREAT for Renewable Energy