RAPID/Hydropower/Missouri/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Missouri

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Missouri Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-MO)

In Missouri, a hydropower developer may need an Oversize/Overweight Permit from the Missouri Department of Transportation to transport loads that exceed the maximum dimensions or weight limits allowed on Missouri state roads. A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Stormwater Permit from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources for stormwater discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources