RAPID/BulkTransmission/North Carolina/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | BulkTransmission‎ | North Carolina

Revision as of 14:54, 9 November 2017 by Katiemclaughlin2227 (talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

North Carolina Bulk Transmission Construction & Transportation Permits(6-NC)

A developer may need to obtain a Utility Encroachment from the North Carolina Department of Transportation to construct a transmission line on, under, over, or near a state highway. 19A N.C. Admin. Code 2b.0502(a) (1981).

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.