RAPID/BulkTransmission/Manitoba/Land Access

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Manitoba Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-MB)

In Manitoba, a bulk transmission developer may need an Easement and a Work Permit from the Lands Branch of the Sustainable Development Department (Lands Branch) if the project is located upon, over, under, or in respect of any Crown lands. C.C.S.M., c. C340, s. 7(1)(e). A bulk transmission developer may also need a Highway Right-of-Way Permit from the Manitoba Department of Infrastructure for any project on or across a departmental road, or in a controlled area.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.