Difference between revisions of "MHK ISDB/Instruments/Vesper Marine Virtual AIS Beacon"
< MHK ISDB
Latest revision as of 11:38, 21 June 2016
Vesper Marine Virtual AIS Beacon
Virtual AIS Beacon™ addresses the need to make hazards at sea visible when costly physical infrastructure is not appropriate or is impossible to deploy. Virtual AIS Beacon provides AIS source information for the WatchMate Asset Protection service. When combined with this service, you can guard your marine assets 24/7 with smart rules automating alerts to you and at-risk vessels. Uses Type 3 Aids to Navigation in modes A,B,or C. Operating over marine VHF frequency range.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Global Position more than 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
- Global Presence more than 100km (Ship Detection)
Receive sensitivity -113 dBm
Transmit (adjustable): Max 41 dBm (12.5 W)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.vespermarine.com/virtual-beacon/virtual-ais-beacon.html/
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations