MHK ISDB/Instruments/RTsys BA-SDA14 Acoustic Recorder
RTsys BA-SDA14 Acoustic Recorder
The BA-SDA14 is a WiFi equipped remote buoy platform for Acoustic Noise recording. Offers 4 broadband synchronized hydrophone inputs, GPS, and allows addition of sensors for synchronized data acquisition. Recordings can be streamed and controlled in real time up to 1.4 km form the buoy.
- Pressure (Water)
- Temperature (Water)
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Sound Pressure Level (Sound Pressure)
- Presence (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Identification)
Accept frequency range: 3 Hz to 900 Hz
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.rtsys.eu/en/civil/remote-listeningsystems
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
Rtsys also produces RB-SDA14 with Radio link up to 10 km. May feature different specifications, but specifications are missing from online materials.