Hazardous Waste Transporter Permits (Connecticut)

From Open Energy Information

Last modified on February 12, 2015.

EZFeed Policy

Place Connecticut

Applies to States or Provinces Connecticut
Name Hazardous Waste Transporter Permits (Connecticut)
Policy Category Other Policy
Policy Type Siting and Permitting
Affected Technologies Biomass/Biogas, Nuclear
Active Policy Yes
Implementing Sector State/Province

Program Administrator Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Primary Website http://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/regulations/22a/22a-449%28c%29-11.pdf

Last Review 2014-05-23
Last Substantive Modification
to Summary
Information Source http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2718&q=455558&depNav_GID=1967


Transportation of hazardous wastes into or through the State of Connecticut requires a permit. Some exceptions apply. The regulations provide information about obtaining permits and other permit-related procedures.

Policy Contact

Contact Name Robert Isner
Department Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Division Waste Engineering and Enforcement Division (WEED)

Phone (860) 424-3023      

Authorities (Please contact the if there are any file problems.)

Authority 1: DEEP Regulations 22a-449(c)-11
Date Enacted 2001